Serving size: 3 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1 roll of biscuits (or you can make your own)
- ½ packet Curry in a Hurry!
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3-4 garlic cloves; finely chopped
- ½ onion; finely chopped
- ½ inch knob ginger; finely chopped
- 1 large tomato; quartered
- 1 lemon wedge
- Salt to taste
- Optional: Thai chili’s; finely chopped
- Garnish: cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut and place biscuits on a buttered/greased baking pan. Bake until golden brown; 12-15 minutes.
- In a saute pan, heat ghee on medium heat.
- Add garlic, onion, ginger, tomato, and chili’s; saute for 2 minutes.
- Add in pork, stir until ingredients are incorporated.
- Add ½ packet of Curry in a Hurry! spice blend; stir until spices have fully coated the pork.
- Cook pork until moisture has reduced and the sauce starts sticking to the sides of the pan; 12-15 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, let reduce down for 5-10 minutes, or until consistency has thickened.
- Splash the juice of a lemon; stir.
- Serve over biscuits; garnish with cilantro.
Want to make this dish but need the proper ingredients? Well, we got you covered! Take a quick peek at our store for any items you may need to recreate this delicious recipe!
We sincerely hope you enjoyed this dish.