Serving size: 2-3 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 30-35 minutes
- 1 cup pancake mix (can be gluten free)
- ⅓ cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 10-15 small plums; pitted and halved (half the amount if using larger plums)
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix crumble ingredients to form a moist dough, set aside.
- Mix filling ingredients, place into 2-3qt baking dish (can use pie pans).
- Break apart crumble mix on top of filling until completely covering plums.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, or until the crumble is golden brown.
- Home chef tip: Best served alongside vanilla ice cream.
Want to make this dish but need the proper ingredients? Well, we got you covered! Take a quick peek at our store for any items you may need to recreate this delicious recipe!
We sincerely hope you enjoyed this dish.