Serving Size: 2-3 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 6 lamb loin chops with bone
- 1 shallot; sliced
- 2-3 cloves garlic heads; thinly sliced
- 3 tbs smoked paprika
- 2 tbs black pepper
- 3 tbs cumin powder
- 2 tbs himalayan salt
- 3 tbs ghee
- Coat the lamb generously with cumin, smoked paprika, pepper, and himalayan salt.
- Place cast iron pan on medium-high heat. Add ghee, let it melt, ensuring the pan is completely coated.
- Once pan is hot, add 2-3 lamb chops at a time, depending upon size of cast iron. Careful not to crowd the pan.
- Cook lamb chops for 3-minutes on each side to achieve medium rare finish. At the 3-minute mark, add the garlic and shallots. If you want to get fancy, you can arroser the ghee, garlic, and shallots over the lamb while cooking.
- When finished, let lamb rest for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with garlic, shallots, and herbs.
We are set to launch our spices soon. If you want to get on the priority list for pre-orders, please click here!
We sincerely hope you enjoyed this dish. Take a quick peek at our store for any items you may need to recreate this delicious recipe!