Serving Size: 3-4 | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 30-45 minutes
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 ½ Tbs baking powder (do not use baking soda!)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbs Fijian Masala
- Preheat oven to 450℉.
- Dry chicken with a paper towel; make sure it is as dry as you can get it.
- Place chicken in large mixing bowl.
- Spring baking powder and masala over wings.
- Toss until wings are fully coated; mix by hand to make sure it is evenly coated.
- Line a large baking pan with aluminum foil. Then add another layer of parchment paper.
- Lay the chicken wings on pan, leaving space in between the wings.
- Place baking sheet in the oven.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until wings are light brown and crisp.
- Let the wings rest for 5 minutes to preserve crispiness.
- Now, season wings with salt.
- Toss with other desired sauces. Serve with ranch raita.
Ranch-Style Raita Recipe
Serving Size: 5-8 people | Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 2 ½ cups sour cream
- ½ cucumber; diced
- 1 carrot; shredded
- ½ lemon; squeezed for juice
- 2 tsp fresh dill
- ½ tsp fresh parsley
- ½ tbs cumin powder
- ½ tsp fresh chives
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- In a large mixing bowl, add spices.
- Add sour cream, lemon juice, mix.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve alongside chicken wings.
We are set to launch our spices soon. If you want to get on the priority list for pre-orders, please click here!