Serving Size: 2-3 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower; chopped into medium sized florets
- 2 heads broccoli; chopped into medium sized florets
- ½ tbs turmeric
- ½ tbs smoked paprika
- ½ tbs cumin powder
- ½ tbs salt
- 1 tbs mustard oil
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add cauliflower, broccoli, spices, salt, and oil. Using hands, mix well until cauliflower and broccoli florets are fully coated.
- Spread out cauliflower and broccoli florets evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until broccoli is crispy and cauliflower has a nice brown color to it.
We are set to launch our spices soon. If you want to get on the priority list for pre-orders, please click here!
We sincerely hope you enjoyed this dish. Take a quick peek at our store for any items you may need to recreate this delicious recipe!