Serving Size: 2-3 | Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 3-5 red potatoes; medium sized & quartered
- 4 eggs; hardboiled & quartered
- ½ cup red onion; finely diced
- ⅓ cup celery; finely diced
- ¼ cup pickles; finely diced
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbs curry powder
- 1 tbs Italian seasoning
- ½ tbs Himalayan salt
- ¼ cup green onion; sliced
- Boil potatoes stockpot; add a generous amount of salt to the water. Drain the potatoes in a colander, place in a medium-large bowl and set aside.
- Whisk together mayo, curry powder, Italian seasoning, and Himalayan salt in a medium . Set aside, mustard and pickle relish in a small bowl until evenly combined.
- Toss the remainder of the ingredients together: potatoes, eggs, celery, red onion, pickle, and pickle until all incorporated.
- Make sure to garnish, taste, and season accordingly.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
We are set to launch our spices soon. If you want to get on the priority list for pre-orders, please click here!
We sincerely hope you enjoyed this dish. Take a quick peek at our store for any items you may need to recreate this delicious recipe!