Serving Size: 3-4 | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes
- I lb (16 oz) ground chicken
- 2-3 endives; leaves separated
- 1 head butter lettuce; leaves separated
- 4 tomatoes; diced
- 3-5 garlic cloves; diced
- 1 inch knob ginger; diced
- ½ white onion; diced
- 6 curry leaves
- 1 tbs turmeric
- ½ tbs cumin seed
- ½ tbs red chili powder
- 1 tbs Fijian Masala
- ½ lemon; juiced
- ½ tbs himalayan salt
- 1 tbs ghee
- Heat large sauté pain on medium-high. Add in ghee, cumin seeds, and curry leaves. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add in onion, garlic, and ginger. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add in tomatoes, turmeric, red chili powder, Fijian Masala, and salt. Stir and cook until the tomatoes are cooked down; 5-8 minutes.
- Add in ground chicken, cook through.
- Garnish with lemon juice and cilantro.
- Serve alongside endive and butter lettuce.
We are set to launch our spices soon. If you want to get on the priority list for pre-orders, please click here!
We sincerely hope you enjoyed this dish. Take a quick peek at our store for any items you may need to recreate this delicious recipe!