Serving Size: 3-4 | Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 small head of cauliflower; chopped
- 1 cup crimini mushrooms; sliced
- ½ cup oyster mushrooms; sliced
- 4 whole tomatoes; cubed
- 2 shallots; diced
- 4-5 garlic cloves; diced
- 1 tbs tamarind water
- 1 tbs ghee
- Optional: 1 serrano chili, diced, depending on spice tolerance
- ½ tsp fenugreek seeds
- ½ tbs turmeric
- ½ tbs red chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- 4-5 curry leaves
- 1 tbs Fijian Masala
- Prepare the ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat non-stick sauté pan to medium-high heat; add ghee.
- Once heated, add cumin seed, mustard seed, fenugreek seeds, and curry leaves. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add onion, garlic, and chilies; cook for another 2 minutes or until onions are slightly translucent.
- Add tomatoes cook for 4-5 minutes or until cooked down.
- Add spices; turmeric, red chili powder, Fijian Masala, and salt. Mix well. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower. Cover and cook down for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms. Cover again and cook down for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tamarind juice and salt to taste.
- Serve on a bed of delicious rice.
We are set to launch our spices soon. If you want to get on the priority list for pre-orders, please click here!