Serving size: 4-6 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 10-12 minutes
- 1 1/2 pound ground lamb meat
- 1 1/2 pound ground turkey meat
- 1 large tomato; sliced
- 1 head of lettuce; deconstructed
- 1 egg
- 2 onions (red or yellow); sliced
- 4-5 garlic cloves; chopped
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp Ghee or preferred animal fat
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup parsley; chopped
- ¼ cup mint leaves; chopped
- ¼ cup cilantro; chopped
- Optional: Cheese (your preference), 2 tsp avocado mayonnaise, 1 serrano chili; chopped, bacon
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground turkey and lamb meat. Add salt, black pepper, onion powder, cumin powder, rosemary, garlic, parsley, mint, cilantro, ghee, egg, serrano chili; chopped.
- Mix all ingredients together and make 4 oz balls. Use hands to flatten the burger and primp the edges to make circular patties. Home chef tip: make the patty’s thin, they will cook faster and retain the meat’s juiciness and flavor.
- Fire up your grill and get those patties cooking! Make sure patties cook through, 10-12 minutes. The thicker your patties, the longer it will take to cook. Optional: add cheese slices.
- Placed cooked patties in a lettuce wrap with a dollop of mayo, tomato, sliced onion, and bacon.
We are set to launch our spices soon. If you want to get on the priority list for pre-orders, please click here!
We sincerely hope you enjoyed this dish. Take a quick peek at our store for any items you may need to recreate this delicious recipe!