Serving size: 2-3 people | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1.5 lbs thinly sliced lamb
- 2 cups pea shoots
- 3-5 garlic cloves; diced
- 1 white onion; sliced
- 2 tbsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp Tadka Seed Blend
- 3-4 Dried Curry Leaves
- 2 tsp Redmond’s real salt
- 1.5 tbsp onion powder ]
- 1.5 tbsp ground pepper
- 2 bunches green onion; diced
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Optional: 1-2 thai chili’s chopped
- Optional: 1 tsp sesame oil
- Heat saute pan or wok on medium high heat.
- Add ghee, tadka seed blend, curry leaves, chilis; stir 1 minute.
- Add onion and garlic; stir until onions are translucent.
- Add cumin powder, onion powder, pepper, and salt; mix well.
- Add lamb; mix continuously for 2 minutes.
- Add pea sprouts and cook until wilted.
- Turn off heat, add diced green onion and a splash of sesame oil.
Want to make this dish but need the proper ingredients? Well, we got you covered! Take a quick peek at our store for any items you may need to recreate this delicious recipe!
We sincerely hope you enjoyed this dish.