Serving size: 2-3 people | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3-5 garlic cloves
- 1 cup of filtered water
- 2 tsp Redmond’s real salt
- 2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 bunch chives
- ¼ cup of cheese (optional)
- ⅓ cup butter/ghee
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower head into ¼ pieces and place florets and garlic cloves on a baking sheet or in cast iron pan.
- Pour over ghee or butter, salt, and pepper. Make sure florets and garlic cloves are fully coated with seasoning.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the top florets are browned.
- Place cauliflower, garlic, cheese and water into a blender. Blend until smooth. Home chef tip: Check for consistency. You want a creamy velvety finish.
- Add chives and pulse 2-3 times. Add salt and pepper to taste if needed. Enjoy!
Want to make this dish but need the proper ingredients? Well, we got you covered! Take a quick peek at our store for any items you may need to recreate this delicious recipe!
We sincerely hope you enjoyed this dish.