- 10 red radishes; halved
- 1 tbs avocado oil
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ½ tbs Fijian Masala
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Wash red radishes to remove dirt.
- Optional: To remove bitterness, soak in very cold water for 30 minutes. The chill sweetens the vegetables.
- Cut off ends.
- Cut radishes in half.
- Place radishes in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Pour oil and spices into bowl. With hands, mix well to ensure it’s coated.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place radishes on pan open flesh side up.
- Serve alongside protein dish.
We are set to launch our spices soon. If you want to get on the priority list for pre-orders, please click here!
We sincerely hope you enjoyed this dish. Take a quick peek at our store for any items you may need to recreate this delicious recipe!