Serving size: 1 cup | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 6 minutes
- 1 cup salted/unsalted mixed nuts
- 1/4 tsp Fiji Masala
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4tsp smoked ghost chili peppers (substitute for red chili pepper flakes)
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp ghee
- Heat (med-high) small-medium cast iron skillet; add ghee.
- Add nuts to pan, mix.
- Add spices; mix occasionally to ensure nuts are well coated with spices.
- Enjoy this spicy and delicious treat!
We are set to launch our spices soon. If you want to get on the priority list for pre-orders, please click here!
We sincerely hope you enjoyed this dish. Take a quick peek at our store for any items you may need to recreate this delicious recipe!