Serving size: 2 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes
- 2 tsp Trinity Seed Blend
- 2-3 Dried Curry Leaves
- 4-5 garlic cloves; finely chopped
- ¼ cup onion
- ½ inch ginger; finely chopped
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ cup cilantro; chopped
- 4 cups tomatoes; chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon wedge
- 2 tbs ghee
- Optional: 1-3 Thai chili’s (depending on spice tolerance)
- In a medium saute pan, heat (medium-low) ghee, Trinity Seed Blend, and Dried Curry Leaves.
- Add garlic, ginger, onions, and Thai Chili’s; saute until golden brown. Add some water to increase moisture.
- Add Turmeric Powder and Red Chili Powder, stir.
- Add tomatoes; saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until tomatoes are cooked down, periodically stirring.
- Finish the dish with salt, pepper, cilantro, and a squeeze of lemon. Can be eaten hot or cold. Serve alongside rice, roti, dosa, or idli.
We are set to launch our spices soon. If you want to get on the priority list for pre-orders, please click here!
We sincerely hope you enjoyed this dish. Take a quick peek at our store for any items you may need to recreate this delicious recipe!