Serving Size: 12 truffles | Prep Time: 1 hour | Set Time: Overnight
- 5 oz dark chocolate
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 ½ ashwaganda powder
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¼ cup chopped roasted and salted pistachios
- ¼ cup shredded, unsweetened coconut flakes
- Melt the chocolate on low heat in a small saucepan until smooth and silky.
- Meanwhile, using a kitchen scale, measure out vegan cream cheese.
- Add to a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Sift powdered sugar into bowl with vegan cream cheese. Stir well until smooth.
- Fold melted chocolate to the cream cheese and powdered sugar mixture until mixed well.
- Add vanilla extract and spices. Mix well until fully incorporated
- Cover bowl with saran wrap and place into the freezer for 30 minutes or until mixture is semi-solid.
- Add pistachios and coconut to separate mixing bowl; set aside.
- Remove truffle mix from freezer when semi-solid.
- Use a cookie scooper to make size of truffles consistent.
- Roll each scoop into a ball and roll it around in the coconut, pistachio mix until fully coated.
- Put truffles on a plate, cover with saran wrap, and let them set overnight.
- Wake up to a dose of delicious Ayurvedic truffles!
We are set to launch our spices soon. If you want to get on the priority list for pre-orders, please click here!
We sincerely hope you enjoyed this dish. Take a quick peek at our store for any items you may need to recreate this delicious recipe!