Serving Size: 2-3 | Prep Time: 5 minutes| Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups coconut creamer
- 2 cups soy creamer
- 2 ½ tbs powdered or granulated sugar
- ½ cup basmati rice
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbs golden raisins
- 2 tbs roughly chopped nuts of your choice (pistachio pictured)
- Bring the sugar, coconut and soy creamers to a boil in large saucepan.
- Add basmati rice and simmer over low heat until mixture thickens and the rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in cardamom & cinnamon powder until dissolved.
- Ladle into serving bowls and garnish with raisins and chopped nuts.
- Serve chilled or warm.
- *Feel free to substitute the soy or coconut creamers with half & half or whole milk.
We are set to launch our spices soon. If you want to get on the priority list for pre-orders, please click here!